School Name, Forest Academy
Job Title: KS2 Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Job type: Permanent
Required for September 2020 start. We are looking for a skilled Key Stage 2 Teacher, with a caring nature to join our team.
- Are you an engaging and committed teacher who is passionate about Key Stage 2? If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
- The Governors at Forest Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team. Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
- We are looking for an excellent practitioner to teach a KS2 class.
A successful applicant will:
- Be an Inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice.
- Have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards.
- Place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring pupils enjoy their learning.
- Have excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
- Show commitment to the wider life of the school.
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team.
- Happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well.
- Dedicated staff and Governors
- An excellent partnership with families
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to the school are recommended. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact either April Grimes or Lorna Rourke (Headteachers) on 01842 810309.
Application form and further details are available from the Office at school.
Closing date 01/03/2020
Interviews w/c 09/03/2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant