Part time hours considered.
Required from Easter 2020.
Are you an engaging and committed teacher who is passionate about Early Years / KS1? If the answer is yes, then keep reading.
The governors at Forest Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team. Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to teach an EYFS class.
- be an inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards
- place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring pupils enjoy their learning
- have excellent knowledge of the Foundation Stage / KS1 curriculum including the teaching of phonics
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team
- happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well
- dedicated staff and governors
- an excellent partnership with families
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
More information about our school can be found on our website: www.forest.suffolk.sch.uk
Visits to the school are recommended.
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact either April Grimes or Lorna Rourke, Headteachers on (01842) 810309.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the school: Forest Academy, Bury Road, Brandon, Suffolk IP27 0FP.
Interview date: w/c 17 January 2020.