We believe that school uniform is smart, wears well and contributes to a sense of belonging. If you are entitled to free school meals due to low income, we will provide your child with a sweatshirt and a fleece each year; please speak to the school administrators. Uniform can be purchased from the school office and ordered online. We have a selection of good quality, preloved uniform available, this is free of charge. We regularly have the second-hand uniform available after school on the playground or parents can email with specific requests.
Our uniform for All children
- Winter – Green school sweat-shirt/cardigan, grey/black trousers or skirt, red or white polo shirt and sensible flat shoes
- Red fleeces are available for extra warmth.
- Summer – Red or white polo shirts, grey/black shorts or skirts, green and white or red and white checked dresses.
- All footwear must be suitable for play and running around. Please avoid laces until your child can tie them independently. Shoes should be black.
- Children are required to have black shorts and a plain white t-shirt for P.E. They may wear joggers, sweatshirts, rugby shirts, waterproof jackets, gripping gloves and hats in cold weather. No scarves or hooded tops for safety reasons. Appropriate footwear is needed for outdoor PE.
- Jewellery should not be worn. Only stud earrings may be worn for school. Earrings must be removed for all P.E. in accordance with the recommendations of the Department for Education
- Swimming is part of the curriculum and will require a one-piece swimsuit or swim shorts and a towel in a waterproof bag.
NB: Children take part in the Daily Mile and it is important they have suitable school shoes to take part as we do not change into sportswear for this.