LKS2 Class Teacher
- MPR (£25,714 - £36,961 pa)
- Required from September 2021.
NQTS are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a LKS2 teacher to join our committed team and support us on our journey to continued success.
You will need to:
- demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
You will we be working as part of an experienced, welcoming team and we can offer you excellent CPD with a salary that will match your level of expertise.
Please visit our website and Facebook page for more information about our school. We welcome visits to the school so that we can show you what we can offer and discuss the role further, please telephone the school office to make an appointment.
Appointment is for September 2021 on a fixed term contract until 31st August 2022.
Closing date is 19th March 2021
Application packs can be downloaded from our website: www.forest.suffolk.sch.uk
Interviews to be held W/C 22nd March 2021
Tel: 01842 810309
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.